A long-term collective investment scheme designed for, and publicly offered to investors (retail and corporate) seeking to obtain exposure to a well-diversified growth investment portfolio comprised primarily of money market instrument and high quality equities listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange with percentages of 70% and 30% respectively.
- No fixed tenure; long-term in nature
- Minimum Deposit: 200 Units equivalent of offer price
- Payment Mode:Cash, Cheque, Standing Order or Wire Transfer.
- Determined by the Net Asset Value (NAV) per unit
REDEMPTION OF UNITS:
A unit holder is entitled to redeem all or part of his holdings by filling a closure or withdrawal form; submit complete form with a valid ID. The request to redeem must be properly signed by the registered party. The redemption price will be the last published price on the date of receipt of the request.
- Distribution of interest, dividends or capital gains earned by the fund;
- Portfolio diversification
- Affordability and flexibility
- As many deposits as desirable can be made by investor
- Professional fund management
- Can effectively be used as collateral for a loan
- Wealth creation and capital build-up for future endeavours.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Call Our Client Relation Officers or,
- Visit any of offices for application forms or,
- Download forms from website
- Fill application form
- Submit form with two recent passport size photograph and a valid national ID (.i.e. National ID, Voter's ID, NHIS ID, Passport or Driver's License) at any offices.