It is a long term wealth management product or savings plan
designed to suit individuals who are willing to build wealth over time
for future needs, providing for a child's education, starting a
business or saving for the purchase of a home. Individuals are to save
on a regular basis specifically monthly and can also do unscheduled
- Contributions are usually deducted through standing order mandate from clients various bank accounts.
- Cash payment at any branch of LAML
- Cheque payment at any branch of LAML
Yield / Structure
- 80% of these funds are invested in money market instrument and 20% in capital market.
- Typical investors are individuals seeking to gain higher returns on money to be used for a specific purpose in the future.
Minimum Holding Period
will have to invest for a minimum period of 2 years, redeeming the
investment before the 2 year period could result in forfeiting all
returns earned on the investment.
- Interest rates are more attractive compared to bank savings rates.
- As many deposit as desirable can be made by the investor.
- Enjoy the services of a professional fund manager
- Can effectively be used as collateral for a loan or bridge finance.
- Quarterly, semi- annual and annual investment statements are provided.
- Wealth creation or capital build- up for future endeavors.