Managed Investment Account
It is a short to long term management account where a lump sum of money is invested over a fixed period of time that seeks to yield optimal or competitive returns.
- The minimum holding period for this product is 6 (six) months
- 1 (one) year
- Above 1 year
- Cash payment at any branch of LAML
- Cheque payment at any branch of LAML
- Wire Transfer
- Postal Order
Yield / Structure
- Optimal returns benchmarked against BoG T-bill rates
- Both individuals and companies with reserve funds could invest in this product
- High net worth clients with unique investment needs.
- Investors who seek optimal, stable returns in the short term
- Groups, Associations, Societies and Churches.
- Enjoy the service of a Professional Fund Manager.
- Optimal/competitive returns in the short term
- Capital build up for future endeavors
- Can effectively be used as collateral for a loan or bridge finance
- Wealth creation or capital build- up for future endeavours.
- Statements of accounts provided upon request.